Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Like every new mom, I am in LOVE all over again!

Here's my sweet Savvy, all bundled up and enjoying the swing!

Emma holding her baby :) She's in love, too! Always kissing Savannah and wanting to hold her.



Last night Savannah decided that she didn't want to hear anything Mommy was saying anymore, hehe.


Our good friends Kelly and Stefanie stopped by the hospital to see us during the lovely overnight stay!


Emma gave Savannah a binky and let her smell her flowers. Oh, my heart just melted!







Posted by Kier at 11:01 AM |

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Dara @ Not In Jersey said........
Gabbie has that Beatles shirt too. :) I also had infertility issues with Gabbie but conceived Zachary naturally. Didn't get the vbac though. -Dara (dara00 on mothering)
 


At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I came and saw that Savannah made her arrival sometime last week - but I was in such a rush, I didn't have a chance to comment...

CONGRATULATIONS! She's beautiful and I love the pics of her with her big sis!

Your girls are GORGEOUS!


Mandy