Tuesday, May 13, 2008
On Sunday I was woken up by Savannah pulling my hair and smiling her big toothy grin, while Emma cheered a "Happy Mudder's Day!" from Jared's arms. The day was lovely, spent with my family at Mom's house. I gave my mom and sister one white carnation each in honor of the 100th anniversary of Mother's Day (founder Anna Jarvis believe that a white carnation signified the purity of a mother's love). We had a yummy dinner and huge chocolate cake then came home to put the babes in bed and then a MIRACLE happened! Jared and I sat down to watch Rendition and actually got through the entire movie without being interrupted once! And after that we had a little fun, married people style. *a-hem* =)

I'm trying to figure out how to post the video on here...hmm....

Posted by Kier at 7:23 AM |

0 Comments: