Monday, January 08, 2007
Jared will be working overtime all week long and on Saturday this week, so Emma and I are in for a lot of alone time. Now that the holidays are over and all the family has departed for their homes it's a lot less stressful (I was going to my parents house every day and having to put up with my irritating sister). I'm looking forward to staying at home and getting things done here; finishing the dishes today, scrubbing the sink and kitchen floor, putting away Christmas decorations, and cooking dinners in advance are all on my to-do list. We'll see how far I get with Emma tagging along, yelling MAMA! every 3 seconds! Hehehe.

I can't make a decision regarding boy names with this baby, and it's driving me (and probably Jared) crazy! With Emma it was so simple; either Emma Grace or Kaleb Ethan. There was never any doubt! But with Beanie, I'm changing my mind every other minute. Elijah Gabriel? Alexander Ethan? Kaleb? I don't know! Jared is set on Alexander and says he likes it a bit more than Elijah. But he's easy to sway and I know that we'll agree on whatever name it comes down to. My mind is really not focusing lately and I'm having all sorts of problems remembering things and making decisions. Now, girl names, that's a bit easier. Savannah Hailee. That's all. :)

I know there was something important I wanted to write about, but it will have to wait because:
A. I've forgotten what it was, and
B. Emma is awake. After a 12 hour night of uninterrupted sleep! WOOT!

Posted by Kier at 9:10 AM |

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Kier said........
I think it's between Alexander Ethan and Alexander Riley. I can't wait until Monday is here so we can finally (HOPEFULLY!) know and start the naming!