Sunday, January 28, 2007
I can't believe we haven't taken a single belly shot of this pregnancy!!!

As soon as Jared is done putting Emmie to sleep (one hour earlier than normal...ugh) I'll have him clear up the memory card and take a darn shot of my growing belly. I was hesitant to do this a few weeks ago because of the marks Em left on my belly, but in all honesty I'm proud of them. Someone once told me that they resemble a lotus flower, and that comment did wonders for my self confidence!

Savvy is moving around so much today, especially when I eat cold things. Of course this means that I ate lemon ice and a pudding pop back-to-back. :)

Pictures coming...soon...

Posted by Kier at 8:36 PM |

3 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Mary said........
Congrats to you guys. A surprise blessing, how wonderful.

Gah, I just want to hug this whole blogpage right now. :)
 


At 12:31 AM, Blogger KMB25 said........
I just watched the video tonight of Emma's first year on myspace...you have such a beautiful daughter--and another one on the way! Congrats!! ....and bring on the pics :)

ps...I got your comment and it made me laugh...Thank you! ...and I've put a new post with lots of pics on it!
 


At 12:12 AM, Blogger KMB25 said........
Hey there! I posted this comment in response on my blog...but I didn't know if you'd get to see it...so I'm posting it here too :) I'm still so new to this, so I apologize if you already read it!........

I still remember dragging myself to school when there was a ton of snow on the ground--yeah...Dr. Coseo was a little Nazi-like about those snow days!

I would love to have a link on your page...do you mind if I do the same??...that is, as soon as I figure out how to do that!