Thursday, January 18, 2007
Tuesday was our final class of this session of Kindermusik, and we're taking a break from classes next session. BUT! After that, Jared will be joining us for class! I can't add enough of these -->!!!!!!! to show how excited I am by this!

Here are a few shots of our lovely showcase day at Kindermusik. My mother was able to come (this is her 3rd or 4th time and she loves it - as do Emma and I!) We have a great teacher, Miss Kelly, and wonderful friends in class. I can't wait to do it again, but this time with help because I can't see my huge pregnant self hoisting Emma up and down and all around anymore!

Emma played the resonator bar after waiting patiently for her turn!


The 3 Muskateers: Emma, Joshua & Zelda, with the 3 older Muskateers: me, Kelly & Lisa.


Emmie and I enjoying quiet time and a private snuggle, which Grammy caught on camera.


Here is a great example of what I'm becoming too large and exhausted to do anymore:


Just like an old fashioned college drum circle! The babes gather to play to the music. (Tiny Sophie and blonde Lily are in the background with their moms).


Kelly's husband John, holding Josh, follows us during the Irish Trot dance. I still think it's amazing that John and I reconnected through myspace after all these years (he was a high school buddy) and now his wife and I are close friends. What's even more wonderful is that our children are growing up together!


I'm trying to find the best sewing machine & serger for our $$ (they will *hopefully* be birthday presents for me in a month!) but am not having any luck. I'm a beginner and will use them to make cloth diapers and other baby items after taking a class. I'm so excited about this! And my husband thinks it's hilarious that his wife is so into crafting. Hey, he knew this when he married me! I'm simply branching out to bigger and better things!

Posted by Kier at 12:07 PM |

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger AJW5403 said........
I ment to respond to you after you signed my blog, I am a little late at doing that. Just wanted to let you know I don't mind you reading.

Your little girl is beautiful and a big congrats on your little girl on the way.
 


At 2:23 AM, Blogger KMB25 said........
Hello! I found your post while surfing around, and thought I'd respond. I think it's great that you're doing Kindermusik with Emma! (of course, this is coming from a musician!)

Also, I thought I'd suggest checking out the Singer Simple for a sewing machine...my mother-in-law got me one for xmas and it's pretty cool! (although I have to admit I'm not entirely certain how to use it yet...) Anyways, sorry for such a long comment, but I'm glad that I've been able to get back in touch with you and just wanted to stop by and say hi! Hope you're doing well!

~Kim
 


At 10:42 PM, Blogger Kier said........
Good to hear from both of you!

Kim, I had no idea you were even in blogland! And I LOVE the long comment! It's so good to get in touch with you after all this time. :)