Tuesday, March 06, 2007
I think I mentioned that our college buddy Pat came to visit on Saturday. Here are some pictures of our visit:

Emma grabbed Pat's glasses and he was able to catch her in mid-nerd pose. My cousin Erin calls it the "I'm allergic to peanuts!" pose. She's very mean about the whole allergy thing, my cousin (but in a joking way). She swears that our child will be taunted in school for having a peanut allergy. (I think she's nuts).


Emma and I rocking in the 18 year old glider. My butt falls through the bottom sometimes.


Erin and I were told to pose for the camera; I was being her, she was being me. Hmm...not too flattering to me, huh?


The men decided to shout out pose ideas, this one being the "imagine you've just been sent through to the Hollywood round of American Idol!". Apparently my cousin is turned on and my husband is terrified. Emma couldn't care less.



The only smiling picture of everone (l-r: Pat, me, Erin, hubby Jared, Emma). You know, just in case you couldn't tell from the other pictures).



Everyone is feeling better here. Emma's hiney has been dotted and spotted bright red and looking very much like it was going to burst into flames (honestly, I thought it was going to bleed) and nothing worked. Not A&D cream, not desitin, not airing it out, nothing. That was until Jared rushed to the store for some Boudreaux's Butt Paste. I was a bit skeptical until I changed her this morning and found the rash almost totally gone. Well color me amazed! Butt Paste now sits on the top of my "Couldn't make it through the baby years without this" list. Really, I actually have a list. It also includes Baby Einstein puppets and DVDs (DVDs only to be used when baby comes down with double ear infections and wails for hours in agony) and a nursing stool. Which I don't have but will by the time Savannah comes.
Off to shower, eat, rest, lather, rinse and repeat.


Posted by Kier at 11:03 AM |

0 Comments: